Scholarship About: This scholarship is for the students with less than 6 lakhs per annum family income. The purpose of this is to help in pursuing higher studies.
Amount of scholarship : INR 2,00,000 for two years of full-time MBA studies
Last Date for Application: 31st July 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should be citizen of India.
- Family income should be less than 6 lakh p.a.
- Applicant enrolled in first year MBA program
- The Applicant should not be more than 35 year of age.
Terms and conditions:
● Final grant of Scholarships will take place only after due verification of their documents & on-ground screening of the shortlisted applicants
● The applicant needs to provide the details for on-ground verification as mentioned in the form to the bank representatives.
● The amount of the scholarship is meant for covering the tuition fees and shall be disbursed in the account of the said institution/college of admission only
● The final selection of awardees will be solely at the discretion of IDFC FIRST Bank
● It is mandatory for the awardees to attend all IDFC FIRST Bank events pertaining to the IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship
● It is mandatory for students to pass their first year and be promoted to second year to be eligible for second year of scholarship
● Children of IDFC FIRST Bank employees are not eligible for the scholarship. If found , the candidature will be rejected at any given stage of scholarship process
- Admission letter
- Copy of fee receipt
- Mark sheet/Passing certificate
- Income certificate
- Copy of Income Tax Returns
- Copy of Salary Slip
Note: The IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship application process is hosted only on this link and is the only channel through which one can apply for the scholarship. We DO NOT charge any application fees at any stage of the process. If you have been asked to pay application fees OR you have been contacted by anyone other than the IDFC FIRST Bank’s representatives or have come across any suspicious activity, please report to email@example.com
Link for Application