◆ ICAI Doctoral Scholarship ◆
◆ Scholarship Amount:-
50,000/- per Month
◆ Last Date to Apply:-
31st July 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
Doctoral scholarship will be awarded to registered Ph.D. scholars from any recognized University/College/ Institution to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing,
Taxation, Commerce, Management and
Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed Ph.D. Registration.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Membership of ICAI
2) Age should be less than 40 years on the date of
3) Candidate shall be Full Time Student at the University/College/Institution while pursuing Ph.D. for their attendance and Classes.
4) Candidates shall not avail any other scholarship for the same.
◆ Other Criteria:-
1) Only the applicants who have applied for Ph.D. after the introduction of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 on May 7th 2020 are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
3) Application shall be forwarded by Supervisor of the candidate for Ph.D. or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/Institution.
4) Candidates are advised to apply only if they are pursuing Ph.D. in the relevant and contemporary topic considering the current economic scenario matching with ICAI mandate, intent to add value to the society, scalable and having global
◆ Link for application:-
◆ Contact Detail:-
Secretary, Research Committee, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002, India.
Mobile: +91 9350572094; +91 7836040914