◆ Buddha Fellowship ◆
◆ Fellowship Benifits:-
– Stipend that would help the Fellows to pay back their education loans and sustain a standard living.
– Exposure to experts and eminent people for interaction and mentorship.
– Secure seed funding and additional support in raising funds for their enterprise.
– Get opportunity to lead a program vertical in an NGO or start your own non profit organisation.
◆ Last Date:- 30th May 2022
◆ About Fellowship:-
Fellowship offers an incubation space with a combination of community, capability, capital and customer that helps Fellows become a development entrepreneur and tomorrow’s change agent. Fellows start from the basics and get full support to alleviate the fear of failure.
The fellows have opportunity to witness first hand the lives of less privileged sections of Indian society and think about the possibilities of changing their career and life plans with a cost and benefit analysis of the same. An additional support will provide coaching and mentoring as well as help Fellows get funding for their enterprises.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Fresh Graduates from IIT/IIM who are ambitious about changing the world and get an early start are eligible for Fellowship.
2) Experienced professionals with work experience in corporate or other fields willing to setup their own business are eligible for Fellowship.
3) Budding entrepreneurs who need scaling-up support such as mentoring, funding etc… are eligible for Fellowship
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Buddha Fellowship Program,
54/9 D, 3rd Floor, Kishangarh,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Contact Person- Souvik Dhar : 7568911934