◆Scholarships Details :-
Selected students will be paid 100% of the college tuition fee and other fees payable as per the fee structure. If the fee structure of the college is more than 1 lakh then the scholarship will be available only up to 1 lakh rupees. Under this scholarship, students are given a computer or laptop. A maximum of Rs 40,000 will be awarded but the total scholarship amount will not exceed Rs 1 lakh per year
◆ Last Date :- 31 December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount :-
Scholarship Upto ₹1 Lakh per year
For Personal Computer (PC) / Laptop Rs 40,000
◆Eligibility Courses :-
• B Sc. Nursing
• Agriculture (B.Sc) including BSc (Hons) Cooperation & Banking with Agricultural Sciences conducted by Agriculture Universities.
1) Only Students from Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu
State are eligible for scholarship Application.
2) Annual family Income of the students applying for the scholarship should be less than Rs.3 Lakhs
3) Annual Income criteria is NOT applicable for wards of martyred Armed Forces Personnel
4) Students who admitted in first year of MBBS, Bsc Nursing, Engineering, MBA, Bsc AGRICULTURE,
BSC cooperation and banking with agricultural science are eligible for scholarship Application.
◆ Document Required:-
1) Copy of Admission Letter
2) Copy of Bonafide Certificate from the college
3) Copy of course fee structure
4) Copy of Mark sheets of qualifying Examination.
Students studying in first of under-graduation courses-12th marksheet
Students studying in first of MBA course -Graduation marksheet
5) Copy of instructions from the University for converting CGPA/Grade into
Percentage (mandatory for MBA Applicants).
6) Copy of Family income certificate issued by revenue authorities.
7) Copy of nativity certificate ( Domacile Certificate )
8) Copy of ID proof & Address proof.
9) Copy of Medical Certificate (applicable for physically challenged students).
10) In the case of dependent wards of Armed Forces Personnel who lost their life while serving the Nation, evidence for the same.
◆Link for Online Application :-
◆ For Download Scholarship Notification:-
◆ Application Procedure:-
- Apply Online for scholarship through the following link
- Take a printout of the application submitted online. 3. Forward the hardcopy of the Online filled application form along with required documents through post/courier to address- Federal Bank CSR Dept,4th Floor Federal Towers, Marine Drive Ernakulam – 682031.