◆ About Scholarship:-
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship is an initiative of ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) to support those students who have lost both or either of their parents in the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Under this scholarship, such distressed students of Class 1 to 12 will be given vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning at leading ed-tech companies. Also, a few students will be provided with tablets/laptops. This crisis-based scholarship will support the students for a period of next 5 years.
1) Open for PAN-India students from Class 1 to 12.
2) Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
3) Applicants should be continuing their education.
1) Vouchers to get educational subscriptions at leading ed-tech companies
2) Access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
3) Online counselling and career guidance
1) Marksheet of the previous educational qualification
2) A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/PAN card)
3) Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card)
4) Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
5) Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
6) Passport size photograph
◆ How can you apply?
1) Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
2) Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
3) If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
4) You will now be redirected to the ‘Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship’ application form page.
5) Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
6) Fill in the required details in the online application form.
7) Upload relevant documents.
8) Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
9) If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.