The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme (known as Public Policy and Good Governance) supports future leaders from developing countries (see list of countries), who want to promote democracy and social justice in their home countries.
◆ Last Date Of Application:- 31 July 2022-23
1) Highly qualified graduates from developing and emerging countries who have obtained their first higher education degree in the subject areas of political and social studies, economics and business administration, legal and administrative sciences.
1) Scholarships (of currently € 861 per month) for master´s degree courses at German higher education institutions.
2) Academic education in the courses of study selected by the DAAD will take place from September/October 2022. The courses of study have an international focus and are offered in German and/or English.
3) Health insurance cover in Germany
4) Appropriate travel allowances for travel between Germany and the developing countries in question and Germany
5) A study and research grant
6) Rent subsidies and family supplements, as applicable
◆ For Qurries:- email@example.com