● Last Date:- 15 November 2021
● Scholarship Amount:- 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Only)
● About Scholarship:-
The Engineering Students Scholarship program is initiated by COLT Technology, under the corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative in partnership with PURE India Trust (NGO). Underprivileged meritorious engineering students of any govt Engineering College in India are advised to apply for the scholarship.
● Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students from economically poor family (Maximum family gross income Rs.2,50,000/- per year), are eligible for scholarship.
2) Students who passed JEE Main / Advance entrance exam and studying from 1st to 3rd year of engineering are eligible for scholarship.
3) 4th year or 7th & 8th semester students are not eligible.
4) Students’ must be either resident or studying in the institute located in anywhere in India.
5) Student of all engineering streams are eligible.
1) Children of single mother / widow / defence solider / martyr / differently abled parents etc. will get preference in scholarship selection.
2) Final selection will be done based on document verification, Family background verification and personal interview by NGO and COLT team
● Documents Required:-
1) 10th& 12th Mark sheets
2) JEE Score & the all India ranking
3) Engineering Semester Scores
4) Certificates (Sports, Art, Cultural or any other)
5) Adhar (Self & Parents)
6) Income proof (Family)
7) College Fee payment receipts
8) College / School ID card / admission letter
9) Bank Passbook
10) Complete filled Application form
● Mode of Application:- By Email only.
1) Download application from link given below
2) Fill Downloaded application form and send scan copy of Application with documents on E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org