- About Fellowship:-
POSCO TJ Park Foundation operates POSCO Asia Fellowship program to support young prospective intellectuals to grow as global leaders through Master’s or Doctoral courses in Korea. We are looking for promising Indonesian students who will lead the 21st century with POSCO
1) Application submission: 3-31 May 2021, 23:59, 2021 (based on Korean time)
2) Interview: July 2021
1) Asians that earned bachelor’s degree who have the potential to grow as a leader in their respective country.
2) Students seeking enrollment in Korean graduate school in Spring semester of 2022 or Fall semester of 2022.
3) Those who hold the citizenship of non-Asian countries or Korea are excluded
1) Master’s degree: Tuition and living expenses for 4 semesters Doctoral & Integrated
2) Ph.D.: Tuition for 6 semesters and living expenses for 4 semesters
3) Health insurance expenses, settlement expenses, Korean class and TOPIK grant, etc.
4) Internship opportunity, Korean cultural experiences, etc.
- How to apply:-
1) Access the website during application period on https://www.postf.org/en/news/org/view.do
2) Submit application and evidential documents via Online at https://www.postf.org/en/asia/online/application.do
- Required documents:-
1) Application and Statement of Purpose
2) Letter of Recommendation
3) Certificate of Enrollment/Graduate/Employment
5) Language certificate
6) Proof of Citizenship Document
1) Ms. Rheya: 08119234232
2) Ms. Nadhira: 081222401098