◆ Last Date :- 12/02/2021
◆Scholarships Amount :-₹ 30000 ( ₹ Thirty Thousand Only)
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Studying in any Year of B.E/B.Tech Course who secured a minimum of 50% in Class 10, Class 12 are eligible for the scholarship.
2) Scholarship available to students whose family income is less than 800000.
3) Students belonging from the nearby villages of Vijaynagar, Dolvi, Salem, Kalmeshwar, Vasind, Mumbai, Barmer JSW plant locations are only eligible for Scholarships.
◆ Course Details :
Course Level: Under Graduate
1) Course Name: B.Sc in Biotechnology
2) Course Name: B.Sc.(Nursing)-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)
3) Course Name: B.V.Sc.-Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc)
4) Course Name: B.Sc.Agriculture.-Bachelor of Agriculture (BScAgri)
5) Course Name : B.F.A.-Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
6) Course Name: B.Sc in Environmental Science
7) Course Name: B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
8) Course Name: B.S.W.-Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
9) Course Name: B.J.-Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
10) Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages
11) Course Name: B.Ed.-Bachelor of Education (BEd)
12) Course Name: B.H.M.-Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
13) Course Name: B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture (BArchitecture)
14) Course Name: Bachelor of Planning and Design
15) Course Name: B.Sc. (IT) Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc IT)
16) Course Name: B.C.A.-Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
17) Course Name: B.Pharm.-Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
18) Course Name: B.M.S.-Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
◆ Document required:-
1) Proof of Identity
2) Proof Of Address
3) 10th, 12th Marksheets
4) For 2nd,3rd Year Students – Previous academic Marksheets.
5) Income Certificate
6) Student Bank Passbook
7) Admission confirmation letter.
8) Current Year College fees receipt
9) Bonafide Certificate
10) Applicant photo
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee
◆Website: – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index