◆ Scholarship Amount / Benefits:-
● For Girl Students Studying in Final year of B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm courses – 10,000 per month Scholarship for 3 months
● For Girl Students Studying in Final year of M.Sc. / M.Tech. / M.Pharm – 15,000 per month Scholarship for 6 months
● For Early stage Girl Entrepreneurs completed Bachelors Or Masters Degree ( B.Sc. / B.Tech. / B.Pharm M.Sc./ M.Tech. / M.Pharm ) – 6.5 lakhs for prototype development + 15,000 per month for 6 months
● Interactive sessions with women role models
● Customized Mentoring sessions with women leaders
● Peer to Peer networking opportunity
● Exposure to the Indian science‐based start‐up ecosystem & opportunities
● Industry and R&D lab visits
● Opportunity to Hear from industry, academic, and entrepreneurial women leaders in Chemistry about their work
● Opportunity to Learn about Pune Knowledge Cluster’s new Role Model Lecture Series: Women in Chemistry & Sustainability
◆ Last Date:- 15th July 2023
◆ About Scholarship:-
WEnyan is a research scholarship and mentoring program for Women working in Chemistry and Allied Areas. This program is sponsored by BASF Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd; supported by the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser (GoI) and implemented by Pune Knowledge Cluster.
WEnyan scholarship program provides funding support, mentorship, and entrepreneurial skill development to deserving women candidates from low-income groups in Maharashtra.
This scholarship is open to girl students from chemistry or allied areas such as Applied Natural Sciences, Specialty Chemicals, Agro-Chemicals, New Materials, Sustainability
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level: Undergraduate & Post Graduation
Course Name: B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm
◆ Eligibility Criteria: –
Girl Students Who are fulfilling the below eligibility criteria are eligible for WEnyan scholarship application.
1) Girls from marginalized communities / low-income groups in Maharashtra.
2) Girl students who are currently studying in the final year of B.Sc. / B.Pharm. / B.Tech. / B.E.or M.Sc. / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. / M.E courses.
3) Girl students who completed B.Sc. / B.Pharm. / B.Tech. / B.E. OR M.Sc. / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. / M.E Degree courses & wish to pursue entrepreneurship within a year of earning their Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Research Project OR Entrepreneurship Project Proposal –
2) 12th grade Marksheet
3} Marksheet of last appeared examination
4) Income Group Proof (Non-Creamy Layer Certificate OR Income Certificate)
◆ Note- Template for Research Project Proposal, Entrepreneurship Project Proposal, Family Income Certificate Available on link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f3kCtNiIGUCeNefwQSZKrNf0N_yHnpze
◆ Link to Download Scholarship Brochure:-
◆ Link for more information about Wenyan Scholarship :-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Pune Knowledge Cluster, 3rd floor, Placement Cell, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind Rd, Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Dr. Shilpa Jain, Program Manager, email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ritika Ganguly, Project Manager, email- email@example.com
Phone: 7823892474 (10 am to 5 pm)