For Students of Delhi
● Scholarship Amounts:-
Rs. 10,000/- year
◆ Last Date:- 25th September 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
Vidyadhan Scholarship is given to eligible students who are currently studying in 11th or 12th standard in Delhi state.
● Who Can Apply?:-
1) Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/BSEB exam in the year 2022 from Delhi can apply for vidyadhan scholarship.
2) Students who scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination can apply for Vidyadhan scholarship .
3) Only students from Delhi can apply for Vidyadhan scholarship.
4) Students currently studying in 11th standard can apply for Vidyadhan scholarship.
● Selection Process:-
– Online Application
– Online Test / Interview
● Important Dates:-
Application last date- 25th September 2022
Screening Test- 16th October 2022
Interview/Tests – 5th November to 10th November 2022
Cutoff mark for students with disability is 75%.
● Required Documents :-
Scanned copies of the following are required
1) 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available, you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
2) Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
● Link For Online Application:-
● Contact Details:-
Contact person – Mr. Chandraprakash
Phone – 8009990453 / 9611805868