◆ Scholarship Amounts:-
for Plus 1 and Plus 2 studies a scholarship amount of Rs 6000/- per year would be paid. there after based on the result of Plus 2 scholarship will continue with due increase in amount for further degree courses, provided admission is in government merit quota.
◆ Who Can Apply?:-
1) students who have secured A + in all subjects including languages in the present SSLC March 2021 examination, and belonging to families with annual income less than Rupees Two lakhs are eligible to apply. (For Physically Challenged or Differently abled students A grade is enough).
◆ Selection Process:-
1) Based on the data furnished in the application form a few students will be shortlisted for on line Screening test.
2) To be followed by an on line interview for those students short listed from the screening test.
3) Finally based on all these factors and a house visit report, 100 students will be selected for the scholarship programme.
◆ Important Dates:-
1) 27th August 2021: Application last date
2) 20th September 2021: Screening Test
3) 11th October to 31st October 2021: Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.
◆ Required Documents:-
1) Scanned copies of the following are required
2) 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
4) Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
◆ Contact Details:-
For any clarifications send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call RADHAKRISHNAN B, Phone: 9446469046 (9 am to 12 & 2 to 4 pm ,except saturd.
◆ Website:- https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply
◆ Link For Online Application:-