◆ Scholarship Amounts:-
Scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
◆ Who Can Apply?:-
1) Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSLC exam in the year 2021 from Karnataka.
2) They should also have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSLC examination.
3) The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%.
◆ Selection Process:-
1) SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form.
2) This year, due to the covid-19 situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
◆ Important Dates:-
1) 31st August 2021: Application last date
2) 1st October to 30th October 2021: Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.
◆ Required Documents:-
1) Scanned copies of the following are required
3) 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
4) Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
◆ Website:- https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply
◆ Link For Online Application:-
◆ Application Procedure:-