● About Scholarship :-
Vidyadhan Scholarship is given by Sarojini Damodaran Foundation to meritorious students from economically challenged families FROM Andhra Pradesh. Students who completed there 10th class can apply for scholarship. Scholarship will be given for 11th, 12th, if students continue their education and having good academic performance then scholarship between 10,000 to 60,000 per year will be provided for pursuing any degree course of their interest. With scholarship students also get mentorship from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation.
● Scholarship Amounts: Rs. 10000 per year
● Who Can Apply? :-
1) students who completed their 10th examination during academic year 2022-2023 & secured 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th class examination can apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship.
2) Only students Whose annual family income is less than Rs 2 Lakhs can apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship.
Note :- If students having Disability then students Should secured minimum 75% marks in the 10th class examination.
● Selection Process:-
1) Online application Form
2) Online Test / Interview
● Important Dates:-
Last date for Online Application- 30th June 2023
Screening Test Date – 16th July 2023
Interview/Tests Date- 4th August to 10th August 2023
● Required Documents:-
Scanned copies of the following are required
2) 10th Marksheet
3) Income Certificate
● Details about scholarship and Application procedure:-
● Link For Online Application:-