◆ About Scholarship:-
This scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Timken India employees and their children.
◆ Last Date:- 30/06/2021
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10
2) Course Details :
A. Course Name : Diploma Any branch
3) Gender : All Gender
4) family income: less than 800000.00
◆ Scholarship Amount:– ₹ 30000.00
◆ Who can apply:-
Student pursuing full time Diploma Course from Institutes recognized by Govt. of India.
◆ Document Reqiered:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/Fee Structure (Tuition & Non Tuition fees)
8) Admission Letter/College Id/Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets
1) All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
2) Applicants from Bharuch – Gujarat, Bangalore – Karnataka and Jamshedpur – Jharkhand will be given higher priority
3) Students studying in 2nd year and above years will be given preference.
◆ Contact Detail:-
1) Contact Person: Piyush
For scheme related queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
For grievance related queries : email@example.com
◆ Link for application:-
◆ Link for more details:-
1 thought on “Timken Scholarship (2021-2022) for Diploma Courses”
Please check eligibility criteria. If you are eligible then apply for the scholarship before deadline.