◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹ 10,480
◆ Last Date:– 31/12/2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
This Scholarship is provided by Timken Engineering & Research India Pvt. Ltd to help students complete their course. Objective of this Scholarship is to recognize, promote and financially assist the meritorious Students belonging to economically weaker Sections.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Studying in First Year of ITI Course who secured Minimum 50% in Class 10 are eligible for scholarship.
2) Scholarship is available to student whose family income is less than 800000.
3) For scholarship preference will be given to Students residing in Bangalore, Chennai, Jamshedpur And Bharuch only.
◆ Who can apply:-
Student in First year of any ITI Course from Institutes recognized by Govt. of India.
◆ Document Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Income Certificate
5) Student Bank passbook
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet (12th marksheet required if admitted in ITI after 12th )
7) Current year fees receipts/Fee Structure (Tuition & Non Tuition fees)
8) Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Previous academic marksheet
◆ Link for application:-
◆ Link for more details about scholarship :-
◆ Contact Details :-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484
Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Piyush Gangwar