● About fellowship :
The SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship is aimed to identify motivated young researchers and provide them support for doing research in frontier areas of science and engineering.
● Last date :
10 August 2023
● Eligibility Criteria
1) Applicants should be Indian Citizens.
2) The applicant must have obtained Ph.D/M.D/M.S degree.
3) The age limit for the fellowship is 35 years.
● Benefits of fellowship :
The fellows will be entitled to receive the grants;
1) Fellowship – Rs. 55,000/- per month (consolidated) and Rs. 35,000/ p.m for candidates who have submitted the thesis but degree not awarded.
2) Research Grant – Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
3) Overheads – Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum.
● How to apply :
1) Applicants should first register into the online website.
2) Applicants are required to fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Detail section under User Profile.
3) Please ensure that your proposed Mentor is registered into the system by following the same procedure. After log-in, Mentor is required to fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Detail section under User Profile.
4) For details one may visit http://serbonline.in/SERB/npdf
● Required documents :
1) Bio-data (under user profile section).
2) Age Proof Certificate.
3) Qualification Certificate.
4) Category Certificate (in case of Age Relaxation).
5) Undertaking Certificate by the applicant.
6) Endorsement Certificate from the Mentor & Host Institute.
7) Short CV of the mentor.
● Register on :