Do you have a special academic interest, or are you passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level? Would you like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project or anything else? Then you should apply for the Banklight Scholarship!
● Who can apply
1) A theoretical project in connection with. their education
2) An exchange student in Denmark or abroad
3) A practical project possibly in connection with. work or internship. This could be within everything – from the Danish defense, the health sector and business to the humanities or arts.
● Eligibility Criteria:-
1) You must be at least 16 years old
2) You must study, be an exchange student or have previously studied at a Nordic or foreign educational institution, folk high school or course
● How to apply for Scholarship :-
You apply by sending a motivated application as well as documentation for admission to your study (if you are still studying) by clicking “Apply now” below. If you wish, you are welcome to attach any diplomas, recommendations or the like, but this is not a requirement.
◆ Link For Online Application :-
◆ All applicants will receive a written response during the month of November.
● Scholarship amount:-
6,500 KR. (52,353.68 Indian Rupee)
● Contact :-
Address :- Kristianiagade 1,
2100 København Ø,
CVR no: 39513102, Denmark
Phone :- +45 70 60 65 66
Email :- email@example.com
Website Link :- https://bankly.dk/studielegat