The benefit to 32000 students who come Flooded, disaster-prone or drought-prone area with amount of Rs. 1000/- . This scholarship has been newly started from 2020-21.
◆ Who can apply: –
1) Savitribai Phule Pune University affiliated college / university student.
2) students who come Flooded, disaster-prone or drought-prone area
◆ Deadline: March 10, 2021
◆ Scholarship amount: – 1000/-
◆ How to apply: –
1) The applicant should upload the application form online at http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/scholarships/applicant/login.aspx along with the required documents.
2) A student can apply for a maximum of two scholarships out of other (other than this) scholarships of the University. So initially choose two scholarship options.
◆ Important Notices: –
1) It is mandatory to apply within the given time.
2) Students who are getting the benefit of government scholarship will not be able to apply.
3) Students with less than the prescribed minimum marks and ATKT should not apply.
4) The applicant student should have an account in a nationalized bank and also own it. (Parent or relative accounts will not be considered)
5) This scholarship scheme is for one year of the academic year only and students who have availed the benefit before 2020-21 should not apply.
6) Percentage should be mentioned without mentioning the grade point given by the students.
7) Accurate and complete information is required.
◆ Documents required: –
1) Attested copy of previous mark sheet.
2) Xerox copy of bank passbook
◆Terms and Conditions-
1) Rs. 1000/- financial assistance will be given.
2) There will be no condition of income. Academic performance will be the criteria.
3) 75% attendance of the student in the regular course is required
4) Must have taken admission for regular course.
5) Must not have taken admission for vocational course.
6) Students who are getting the benefit of government scholarship should not apply.
◆ Note: – Offline applications of any student will not be accepted