◆ Stovec Industries Ltd Scholarship for B.E/B.Tech Course ◆
◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹ 40000
◆ Last Date:- 10/06/2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
Stovec a well known name for manufacturing and selling of Rotary Printing machines, digital printing machines for textiles and Perforated Nickel Rotary screens, Engraved Cylindrical screens, Anilox Rollers, chemicals, Rotamesh Screens, Ink and spare parts of the rotary printing machines etc.Rotary Printing machines, digital printing machines for textiles and Perforated Nickel Rotary screens, Engraved Cylindrical screens, Anilox Rollers, chemicals, Rotamesh Screens, Ink and spare parts of the rotary printing machines etc. has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi portal for helping needy and meritorious students through scholarship, as they cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. Stovec Industries Ltd scholarship would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : B.E/B.Tech Course
Course Name : – Textile Technology
– Textile Engineering
– Textile Processing Technology
– Textile Chemical Technology
– Textile Manufacturing Technology
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing full time B.E/B.Tech course/direct admission from diploma to B.E/B.Tech and scoring minimum 60% and above in 10th & 12th or diploma and previous academic year are eligible for scholarship.
2) Preference may be given to Students studying in Gujarat but students from another states are eligible for scholarship.
3) Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is less than 800000.00
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook
6) 10th & 12th or diploma Marksheets.
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter
9) Bonafide certificate from institute
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – 022 4090 4484 Fax – 022 2491 5217
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Person- Nurpal Dabhi