◆ Scholarship Amount :– Rs. 13,500
◆ Last Date:- 31st August 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
SMILE Scholarship is Provided by Goverenment of india’s Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment to Transgender students studying in classes IX and above. This Scholarship provide financial assistance to the Transgender students studying in classes 9th to till post-graduation. Main objective of this Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the Transgender students studying in IX and above to enable them to complete their education.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Any Undergraduate Courses
Any Diploma Courses
Any Post-graduation Courses
Any ITI Course
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Any transgender Students studying in any course mentioned above are eligible for scholarship application.
2) Only student Who have a Transgender Certificate issued through the National Portal for Transgender person of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment are eligible for scholarship Application.
3) Students who are pursuing their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible for scholarship Application.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Self attested passport size photograph of the student
2) Transgender Identity Certificate issued through National portal for transgender person of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
3) A declaration by the parents/guardians, stating that their ward is not availing such scholarship in any other scheme of Centre/ State Government for education.
4) Certificate of previous academic year’s mark sheet attested by Institute.
5) Self attested copy of Aadhar Card
6) Transfer certificate in case the student has migrated to another school or college.
7) Institute verification form duly attested by the school/college/institute.
- Scholarship may be suspended or cancelled If, student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship,
- Transgender student is liable to refund the scholarship amount, if during the course of the year, the studies for which the scholarship has been awarded, is discontinued by the student.
- Course of less than one year duration is not covered under this Scholarship scheme
- Certificate courses are not covered under this Scholarship scheme.
- For Scholarship students will be selected basis of total marks achieved in the previous academic year.
◆ To Know more about how to apply for scholarship (Download Manual ) click below link;-
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-