Staram Jindal Foundation scholarship is given by sitaram Jindal foundation to the students studying in any 11TH & 12TH standerd. Students from all over india can apply for scholarship
◆ Last Date:– 31 December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount:-
Rs. 500 per Month for boys & Rs. 700 per month for girls
◆ Eligible Course:– 11TH & 12TH standard
◆ Marks Required for scholarship :-
Boys 60% & Girls 55% ( except students from Karnataka & west Bengal )
Students studying 11th or 12th standard in West Bengal should secured minimum 65% (for Boys ) & 60% ( For Girls ) in last academic year.
Students studying 11th or 12th standard in Karnataka should secured minimum 70% (for Boys ) & 65% ( For Girls ) in last academic year.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1 Students studying in 11TH & 12TH standard and secured minimum percentage mentioned in above section in last academic year are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
◆ Family Income Limits for scholarship :-
i) For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
ii) For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar, Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable.
1) If Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
2) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships will be given to students Studying in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
1) Download Application Available on below link
2) Fill Downloaded application completely
3) Send completely filled application with documents on address given below:
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
◆ Document Required:-
1) Photocopy of Marks Card of last examination passed.
2) Photocopy of 10th exam passing certificate. (If it does not contain date of birth, any other proof of date of birth )
3) Photocopy of Income Certificate
4) Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
5) Death certificate of parents (if students are orphan)
6) For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
7) For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
1) Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained.
2) Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
3) Income Certificate is not required from orphan students.
4) For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in last examination passed.
◆ Link to download scholarship Application Form:-
◆Link to know more about scholarship:-