◆ Fellowship Amount & Benefits :-
1) Rs. 50000/- Financial grant for writing the book.
2) Rs. 50000/- Financial Assistance for
Traveling and Residence allowance for the orientation program and counselling workshops during the period of the fellowship.
Honorarium and traveling expenses for counsellor/guide.
Financial Assistance for publication of the book if approved by the selection committee.
Financial Grant, including traveling/residential allowance and partial financial aid for publication.
Expert mentorship to motivate the selected writers for the development of writing skills technique,and research.
Workshops that include guidance by renowned authors and open discussions with successful contemporary writers in Marathi.
◆ Literature Area :-
- Fiction (Novel or Long Story)
- Non-fiction (Biography, Social sciences, Folk-literature, etc.)
- Translations (including fiction or non-fiction) from any Indian or foreign language into Marathi)
- Science literature (fiction or non-fiction)
- Children’s literature (fiction or non-fiction)
◆ Last Date:- 20 October 2023
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Any Marathi-speaking young writer who is seriously interested in writing or translating the book into prescribed genres are eligible for fellowship.
2) Only Writers having age less than 35 years or less as of 25th August 2023 are eligible for Fellowship.
◆ Fellowship Duration :- 12 December 2023 to 12 December 2024
◆ Mode Of Application:- Online
◆ Fellowship Timeline :-
– Online Form Submission – 25 August 2023 to 20 October 2023
– Announcement of Fellowship Result – 26 November 2023
– Fellowship Award Ceremony Program – Sunday 10 December 2023
– First Workshop – March 10, 2024 to March 12, 2024
– Second Workshop – 10th July, 2024 to 12th July, 2024
◆ Procedure to Apply for Fellowship :-
1) Intrested Candidtaes should apply online at https://apply.sharadpawarfellowship.com/literary
◆ For more information link:-
◆ Link for Online Application : –
◆ Contact Details:-
Yashwantrao Chavan Centre, Gen. Jagannathrao Bhosale Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai
Shri. Datta Bal Saraf
Mobile – 9423560009
Shri. Anil Pazare
Mobile – 9821681147
Shri. Chetan Koli
Mobile – 8087725131