◆ Fellowship Amount :- Annually 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty thousand only)
◆ Last Date:- 20 October 2023
◆ About Fellowship:-
Teachers working in schools and junior colleges in Maharashtra, who are regularly teaching and doing extra-curricular and extra-scheduled educational activities with student participation and development throughout the year are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
◆ Duration of Fellowship:- May 2024 to May 2025
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Teachers working in schools and junior colleges in Maharashtra, who are regularly teaching and doing extra-curricular and extra-scheduled educational activities with student participation and development throughout the year are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
2) Teachers aged 45 years or below are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
3) Students studying in second year of B Ed are also eligible to apply for this fellowship.
◆ Fellowship Themes :-
1) Teachers who involved in Scout Guide (Scout Guide)
2) Climate Change
3) Special Education
4) Children’s Health (Mental and Physical)
6) Nature’s friend
7) Performing Arts
8) Crafts and Culture
9) Gender Equity
10) Promoting Scientific Temper
11) Inculcating Values of Indian Constitution
12) Reading Comprehensive
◆ Fellowship Duration: – May 2024 to May 2025
◆ Fellowship Timeline :-
– Online Form Submission – 25th August 2023 to 20th October 2023
– Announcement of Fellowship Result – 26 November 2023
– Fellowship Award Ceremony Program – 10 December 2023
– Fellowship First Workshop – 27, 28, 29 May 2024
– Project visits – 15th August 30th August 2024
– Fellowship II Workshop – 8, 9, 10 November 2024
– Third Workshop and Presentation of Project Report – 26, 27, 28 May 2025
◆ Procedure to Apply for Fellowship :-
1) Teachers should apply online at https://apply.sharadpawarfellowship.com.
2) The teachers who wish to apply for the fellowship are expected to write about 1000 words of information about the “Educational Transformation Initiative” they will undertake for the fellowship in Marathi or English based on the points mentioned below and attach it with the application.
2.1 Title of the Activity
2.2 Need for the initiative, Why did you choose the initiative?
2.3 Significance of the initiative
2.4 Innovation and uniqueness of the initiative different from the government scheme but complementary to the government schemes
2.5 Has the teacher made any innovations before?
2.6 Have you mentioned any innovations to the government or other organization before?
2.7 Is your innovation registered? If so to what level
– District level
– State level
– National level
2.8 Tools and facilities required for the activity
2.9 Approximately how many days will your activity last?
Schedule your activity
3.1 Arrangements for monitoring the performance of the initiative
3.4 Budget for the Activity
3.5 Schedule for Activities
4. If you are already running the activity you are proposing, please attach details (photographs, videos, hard evaluation etc.) along with the application.
◆ Note:- Only non-transferable teachers in the academic year 2024 – 25 should apply for the fellowship.
◆ Link to Download Information Brochure :-
◆ For more information link:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
FELLOWSHIP REGULATIONS :-
1) The teacher has to give a permission letter at the beginning to ‘innovate’ the institution in which the teacher is working.
2) The innovation that the teacher is going to undertake should not have been done before. But the previous experiment can be extended.
3) The innovation being done by the teacher should not have been presented in any other institution and cannot be presented in the future.
4) The activity taken by the teacher should not be copied by anyone. If you are going to work with someone else’s idea, then the prior permission of that person should be taken.
5) Yashwantrao Chavan Centre, whenever it conducts trainings or meetings in this regard, it will be mandatory for teachers to attend such meetings or trainings. If there is an unavoidable problem, the teacher will have to give the idea to the Yashwantrao Chavan Center and take permission.
6) Teachers are expected to complete their activities within the time given by Yashwantrao Chavan Centre. If the activity is delayed, the final decision regarding your fellowship will be with the Yashwantrao Chavan Center.
7 ) While the activity of the teacher is going on, representatives of Yashwantrao Chavan Center will come to visit at any time with pre-planning. They are expected to cooperate at that time. Yashwantrao Chavan Center will decide on the fellowship if these representatives come to notice of wrongdoing regarding the work.
8) While submitting the innovation final report, the teacher must attach a letter from his institute head.
◆ Contact Details:-
Head of Education Department, Yashwantrao Chavan Centre, Jan. Jagannathrao Bhosle Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No : +91 93707 99791
Asst., Education Department
Contact – 8291416216