◆ FELLOWSHIP BENEFIT:-
- Rs. 15000 will be paid per month for personal expenses.
- 1000 rupees will be given every month for material expenses of the project and also 1000 rupees will be given every month for traveling expenses.
- During the fellowship period, students will get guidance from experienced experts in the field they will be working in and support and guidance from SBI Youth for India Foundation team members.
- Health and Personal Accident Insurance policy will also be taken out for the students who are selected for the fellowship.
- 60000 will be paid on successful completion of the fellowship.
-Cost of 3 tier AC train ticket from the student’s residence to the project site and back home as well as travel expenses for training programs will be provided.
- Certificate of completion of fellowship
- ◆ Last Date to Apply :- 30 April 2023
◆ About Fellowship :-
SBI Youth for India Fellowship is a fellowship for 13 months. In which every year, selected urban youth are given the opportunity to work on rural development projects across India.
Candidates who are selected for the fellowship will have the opportunity to work in various fields such as health, rural livelihood, food security, environmental protection, education, water, technology, women empowerment, social entrepreneurship, as well as traditional craft and renewable energy.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students applying for fellowship must be between 21 to 32 years of age on the date of commencement of fellowship i.e. candidate born not earlier than 2nd August 1992 and not later than 1st October 2002.
2) Students should have completed their degree before starting the fellowship. Students must have completed their degree course by 01 October 2023, only such students can apply for this fellowship.
3) Students applying for fellowship must be resident of India, Bhutan or Nepal. Also, students who are overseas citizens of India can also apply for this fellowship.
Instructions to OCI (Overseas Citizen Of India) Candidates :- If you do not currently have an OCI card, visit the website of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for OCI registration. The OCI card making process takes at least 1-3 months, so apply for the OCI card as soon as you start your fellowship application.
◆ Application Procedure:-
The application and selection process for SBI Youth for India Fellowship is divided into two phases as follows:
Stage-1 (Online Application and Online Assessment)
Stage-II (Personal Interview)
◆ For more queries about the fellowship visit the following link:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-