◆ About Scholarship:-
This scholarship program is designed for helping girls students who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. Sandvik Coromant Girls scholarship program would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Sandvik Asia Pvt Ltd employees and their children.
◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹30000
◆ Last Date:- 30 September 2021
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Girl Student pursuing full time diploma Course From institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt. and secured minimum 50% Marks in 10th Standard Examination.
2) Girl Students belonging from the Maharashtra State are are only eligible.
3) Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is less than 800000.00
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Diploma
1) Course Name : any Diploma
◆ Document Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
10) Domicile certificate
Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee
◆ Website: – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index