◆ Last Date :- 05/03/2021
◆ Scholarships Amount :-₹ 25000
(Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Only)
◆ About Scholarship:-
Provident Housing scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford the cost of higher education and are at risk of dropping out due to a family financial status. The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students, to overcome financial constraint without impact on their education.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Studying in any Year of B.Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) Course who secured Minimum 50% in Class 10, Class 12 or Diploma are eligible for scholarship.
2) Scholarship available to student whose family income is less than 500000.
3) Students native to GOA Union Territory only can apply for this Scholarship.
◆ Course Details :
Course Level : Under Graduate
1) Course Name : B.Architecture-Bachelor of Architecture (BArchitecture)
◆ Document required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th or Diploma Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first-year students)
10) Domicile certificate
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Paul Jai Sudhan M
◆ Website: – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
◆ Note:- Preference will be given to ST CATEGORY Students.