◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹12,000
◆ Last Date:– 26/10/2022
◆ About Scholatship:-
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog is a scholarship provided by National Securities Depository Ltd. Students studying in postgraduation courses can apply for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog scholarship.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student studying in any year of Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma courses and Secured minimum 60% and above in SSC, HSC OR Diploma, Degree & previous academic year are eligible for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog scholarship application.
2) Only student whose family income is less than three lakh rupees can apply for NSDL Shiksha Sahyog scholarship.
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Post Graduate/PG Diploma
Course Name :
Master of Arts – M.A
Master of Science – M.sc
Master of Commerce- M.com
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Proof of Identity.
2) Marksheet for 10th, 12th and Degree
3) Student Bank Passbook.
4) Admission confirmation letter (for 1st year students).
5) College fees receipt/Fee Structure
6) Bonafide from the institute
7) PAN No/Voter id card/Passport- Optional
8) Domacile Certificate
10) applicant Photo
11) Address Proof
12) Income certificate
For scholarship preference will be given to Students belonging from MUMBAI, AHMEDABAD, CHENNAI, KOLKATA, NEW DELHI, BENGALURU.
◆ To Know more about Scholarship:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee
◆ Website: – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/