◆ Fellowship Amount / Benifits:- Rs 1Lakh
◆ About Fellowship:-
National Child Rights Research Fellowship is awarded to a maximum of 5 research Fellows every year. These Fellows conduct in-depth research on child rights issues and get the opportunity to set best practices for social research, research ethics, data collection as well as working with children. A strategically chosen expert committee mentors the research fellows throughout the course of their study. In addition to the technical aspects of conducting successful and effective research, Fellows also find themselves as ambassadors for children and develop the capability of thinking through children’s issues from a critical, ethical and rights-based lens.
◆ Fellowship Period :- One Year
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Who are Indian citizen residing in India and above the age of 18 years can apply for National Child Rights Research Fellowship.
◆ Application Procedure :-
- Download the CV Format & Research proposal Format available on LINK- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VhjJ7uEFgriuwJbohb_JSDjYPROrHC05?usp=sharing
- Fill all the details in CV & Research Proposal
- Send completely filled CV & Research Proposal on email@example.com along with a writing sample and two professional references. ( Email Subject should be “Application For NCRRF”)
- Take a printout of the completely filled CV & Research Proposal along with a writing sample and two professional references Courier it to the Address- 189/A Anand Estate, Diagonally Opposite Arthur Road Jail, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai – 400011.
◆ Link to Download CV Format & Research proposal :-
◆ Link for more information :- https://www.cry.org/ncrrf/#/
◆ Contact Details :-
Address- 189/A Anand Estate, Diagonally Opposite Arthur Road Jail, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai – 400011