This scholarship scheme has been started to encourage meritorious students.
◆ Who can apply: –
1) Savitribai Phule Pune University affiliated college / university student.
◆ Deadline: March 10, 2021
◆ Scholarship amount: –
Degree Courses: –
1) Arts: – 6000/- (for 470 students)
2) Commerce: – 6000/- (for 470 students)
3) Science: – 10,000/- (for 470 students)
Post Graduate Courses: –
1) Arts: – 8000/- (for 300 students)
2) Commerce: – 8000/- (for 300 students)
3) Science: – 16,000/- (for 300 students)
◆ How to apply: –
1) The applicant should upload the application form online at http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/scholarships/applicant/login.aspx along with the required documents.
2) A student can apply for a maximum of two scholarships out of other (other than this) scholarships of the University. So initially choose two scholarship options.
◆ Important Notices: –
1) It is mandatory to apply within the given time.
2) Students who are getting the benefit of government scholarship will not be able to apply.
3) Students with less than the prescribed minimum marks and ATKT should not apply.
4) The applicant student should have an account in a nationalized bank and also own it. (Parent or relative accounts will not be considered)
5) This scholarship scheme is for one year of the academic year only and students who have availed the benefit before 2020-21 should not apply.
6) Percentage should be mentioned without mentioning the grade point given by the students.
7) Accurate and complete information is required.
◆ Documents required: –
1) Attested copy of previous mark sheet.
2) Attested proof of citizenship.
3) Xerox copy of bank passbook
◆Terms and Conditions-
1) Rs. 6000 /- to 16,000/- financial assistance will be given.
2) There will be no condition of income. Academic performance will be the criteria.
3) Must have scored at least 70% marks in the previous year.
4) Must have taken admission for regular course.
5) Must not have taken admission for vocational course.
6) Students who are getting the benefit of government scholarship should not apply.
7) 75% attendance of the student in the regular course is required
8) The student should be a citizen of India. For this, attested proof of citizenship must be attached
◆ Email:- email@example.com
◆ Note: – Offline applications of any student will not be accepted
1 thought on “Mahatma Jotirao Phule Meritorious Student Scholarship Scheme”
B. A Exam result 91.33 scholarship
Comments are closed.