◆ Last Date for online application :- 29TH December 2022
◆ Fellowship Amount :- Rs. 20,000 per month
1) Indian citizens Applicant Who have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline are eligible for the LAMP Fellowship
2) Only Candidates having age less than 25 years are eligible for LAMP Fellowship.
◆Fellowship Details :-
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity to be mentored by a Member of Parliament for a period of 10-11 months, subject to the Parliamentary calendar. During the course of the Fellowship, the Fellows will get the opportunity to engage with experts from diverse sectors and understand important policy and development issues of the country.
LAMP Fellows research topics as diverse as defence, food security, environment, economics and foreign affairs. Research tasks may include
- Legislative research
- Data Analysis
- Framing parliamentary questions
- Background research parliamentary debates
- Research for Standing Committee meetings
- Drafting Private Member Bills
- Media-related work including drafting press releases, preparing interventions – for TV appearances
- Researcher for constituency-related issues
- Interacting with stakeholders
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Academic scores/grades (Undergraduate and upwards)
2) Details of work experience/internships/ volunteer work
3) A 500-word essay justifying your candidature for the LAMP Fellowship
4) A 500-word essay on a policy or law
- Eassy language Should be English only.
- Only Applicants completed their Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for Lamp Fellowship.
- Final year students of bachelor’s degree are not eligible for Lamp Fellowship.
◆ Contact Details:
Address: PRS Legislative Research
Institute for Policy Research Studies
3rd Floor, Gandharva Mahavidyalaya
212, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg,
New Delhi- 110002
Contact number: 011 43434035
◆ To Know About Frequently Asked Questions :-
◆ Link For Online Application :-