● ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP :
Students who are currently studying in the 10th class will get a Scholarship of up to 16,000 from the K K Vithani Foundation. k.K.Vithani Foundation Scholarship was started by the K K Vithani Foundation.
● Amount of Scholarship: ₹ 16,000
● Last Date for Online Application: 10th July 2023.
● Eligibility Course: For the 10th class
● Eligibility Criteria:
1 Students currently studying in the 10th class and secured a Minimum of 70% in Class 9 are eligible for this scholarship.
2 only students whose family income is less than 5 lakh rupees are eligible for this scholarship
● Note- For this Scholarship Preference will be given to Students from Vadodara City (Areas under VMC limits) & Nandesari.
● Documents required:
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- 9th Marksheet
- Income Certificate / ITR / Salary Certificate/Form 16
- Student’s Bank Details
- Current Year School Fee Receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non-Tuition
- Bonafide Certificate
- Applicant Photo
● Link for application:
● To Know more about Scholarship Visit below link:-
● Contact Information
Address – Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – 022 40904484
Contact Person- Nurpal Dabhi