◆ Fellowship Benefits:- To Gain Professional Experience
◆ Last date for application:- 5 February 2023
◆ About Fellowship :-
The Judicial Fellowship Programme was established to enable recent law graduates to Gain Experience Working at the International Court of Justice, located in The Hague, the Netherlands. Candidates are nominated and sponsored by their universities. Universities located in developing countries who are interested in seeking financial support for their nominees have the option of applying via the trust fund. Trust fund awards are intended for candidates nominated by universities which are based in developing countries and which do not have the means to provide financial sponsorship.
◆ Eligibility Creteria :-
1) Who have shown excellent results in their legal studies and who have demonstrated an interest in public international law through their studies, publications and/or work experience.
2) Participants must have excellent reading, writing and oral skills in at least one of them (English or French).
3) Candidates should be 31 years of age or younger
◆Documents required :-
1) A letter from the university introducing the candidate(s) to the Court: for universities financially sponsoring their nominee(s), the letter must also include information regarding the university’s commitment to provide the candidate(s) with a stipend, if selected
2) ICJ Personal History Form and Candidate Profile Summary Table, filled in by the candidate
3) Two to Three Letters of reference;
4) The Official Academic Records of the candidate(s);
5) One Writing Sample preferably on a topic of public international law (not more than 15 pages)
◆ Link for Online Application :-
- AICTE – स्वनाथ शिष्यवृत्ती
- कोकण रेल्वे भरती २०२३
- AICTE – Swanath Scholarship
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023
- झेस्कोलर्स शिष्यवृत्ती कार्यक्रम २०२३
◆ Contact :-
International Court of Justice
2517 KJ The Hague
Telephone : +31 703022323