◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹ 50000
◆ Last Date:- 17/09/2021
◆ About Scholatship:-
Umeed Scholarship program is an initiative of JSW Foundation to support students who are at the risk of dropping out of education as they have very little no financial support for their further education owing to a COVID-led crisis (family financial) in their family. Due to pandemic more than 1.5 million schools were closed which affected 247 million children enrolled in elementary and secondary schools, which further added to the risk of them slipping into child labor and unsafe migration.
JSW Umeed Scholarship program will assist such affected students with scholarships for them to continue their education without any hindrance.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing Fulltime Under Graduate Degree courses and scoring minimum 35% in SSC,HSC / DIPLOMA and in previous academic year are eligible for scholarship.
2) Students belonging from the nearby villages of the Vijaynagar, Dolvi, Salem, Kalmeshwar, Vasind, Mumbai, Barmer, Palghar, Odisha JSW plant locations are only eligible.
3) Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is less than 800000.00
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Any Undergraduate Course
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Death Certificate of parent.
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
10) Domicile Certificate
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
1) Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
2) Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee
3) Email- firstname.lastname@example.org