◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹25000
◆ Last Date:- 16/09/2021
◆ About Scholatship:-
JSW UDAAN is a flagship scholarship programme of JSW Foundation.This scholarship program is designed for helping students residing near the various JSW plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing Fulltime Professional Degree courses and scoring minimum 60% and above in HSC, SSC, Diploma, Graduation & previous academic year,please note the above mentioned qualification criteria of 50% is only applicable for Odisha location.
2) Students belonging from the nearby villages of the Vijaynagar, Dolvi, Salem, Kalmeshwar, Vasind, Mumbai, Barmer, Palghar, Odisha JSW plant locations are only eligible.
3) Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is less than 800000.00
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Professional Certificate
1) Course Name : C.A.-Chartered Accountant
2) Course Name : C.S.-Company Secretary
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th,12th Graduation Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
10) Domicile Certificate
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
1) Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
2) Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee
3) Email- email@example.com