◆ Scholarship Benefits :-
Scholarship Upto Rs.10,00,000/-
Gift award between Rs.2,00,000/- and Rs.7,50,000/- and depends on the academic performance of the candidates in the course for which they are awarded the JN Tata loan scholarship.
◆ Last Date of online Registration:- 7th March 2023
◆ About Scholarship:-
J N Tata Endowment loan scholarships is given to students going overseas for higher studies. This Scholarship provided to students taking admission in academic year Fall 2023 – Spring 2024.
◆ Scholarship Timeline:-
Application Form – from 3rd January till 7th March 2023
Online Test- 9th April 2023
Technical Interviews – Between the end of April and June 2023
Scholarship Decleration- First week of July 2023
◆ Eligibility Ceiteria :-
1 Indian national students who are not older than 45 years as on June 30, 2023, and graduates of a recognised Indian University with at least 60% marks on average in their undergraduate or post-graduate studies, planning to do higher studies abroad are eligible for J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship.
2 Students who missed applying to the J N Tata Endowment at the beginning of their overseas studies may apply at the end of 1st year or the beginning of 2nd year provided there is a minimum of 12 months remaining in their studies, at the time of award of the loan scholarship.
3 Students in the final year of their degree courses and those awaiting results are eligible to apply for J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship.
4 If Student not have an undergraduate degree from a recognised University in India, they are not eligible for J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship.
5 Students going abroad for seminars, conferences and undergraduate studies are not eligible for the J. N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
6 if students not have the admission/offer letters at the time of making the Scholarship application, from the Universities to which they have applied for the academic year 2023-2024, Then also students are eligible to apply for scholarship.
◆ Document Required:-
Documets required at the time of Scholarship Application-
- Candidate’s photo (500 * 500 pixels in jpeg format)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Passport (first & last page)
- Transcript/s for each qualification
- Scorecards (GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS/PTE)
- Working professionals need to upload 3 additional documents (if any):-
Work Experience certificate from the previous employer
Appointment letter from the existing employer and
Latest One-year ITR/3 months’ pay slips.
Documets required at the time of Shortlisting for Technical Interview –
- Letter of admission
- Guarantor’s photo (500*500 pixels in jpeg format)
- Guarantor’s Aadhar card, Pan card, one-year ITR/pay slip last 3 months
Documets required at the time of Interview –
- Final year mark sheets and degree certificate
- Certificate of scholarships / ranks / prizes (if any)
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Research work / Project work
1) J N Tata Endowment loan scholarships is offered at a simple interest of 2% per annum.
2)Trustees may waive the interest if candidates repaid the loan by the end of seventh year.
3)The repayment schedule is in five equal installments of 20% between the 3rd and 7th year after completion of education.
4) Letter Of Recommendation ( LoR )Should be written by a Professor of the college or university where the candidate is studying OR the Employer, in case the candidate is / was working.
5) The Letter Of Recommendation( LoR ) should be addressed to “The Trustees of the J. N. Tata Endowment”, and submitted online by the recommender.
6) For Scholarship application The guarantor should normally be a parent(s)/guardian of the candidate. In the case of a married person, the guarantor can be a spouse or the parents-in-law. In case parent/s/spouse are unable to be a guarantor, a guardian or any relative (i.e. any member of the family such as brother, sister, father-in-law, mother-in-law, uncle, and aunt (both maternal and paternal) or any other relative may be the guarantor). A non-relative may act as a guarantor subject to the Director’s approval and submitting relevant documents.
7) All documents should be uploaded in a grayscale pdf with their required nomenclature.
8) For Scholarship Apart from consistent academic performance, importance is given to participation in both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
9) For selection GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS/PTE score is extremely important.
10) Students Statement of Purpose ( SoP ) Should written by student and it should be free from any plagiarism.
11) Technical interview for scholarship will be conducted in person in Mumbai or through video conference via Skype/Microsoft Teams/Zoom.
12) For Scholarship selection, Performance at the interview carries the highest weightage.
13) For Scholarship A non-relative may act as a guarantor subject to the Trusts Director’s approval and submitting relevant documents.
◆ To See How to fill scholarship application & Instructions Details Click below link :-
◆ To Download Frequently Asked Question ( Click below link ):-
◆Link For Online Application :-
◆ To Know more about Scholarship ( Click below link ):-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Mulla House, Fort, Mumbai-400001
Phone- 022- 6665 7774 /7198 /7681