◆ About Arvind Foundation Scholatship :-
Arvind Foundation is an CSR arm of Arvind Limited company. Arvind Fashions Limited Scholarship is a scholarship provided by Arvind Foundation. Students studying in any Year of any Under-Graduate Courses can apply for Arvind Foundation Scholarship.
◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹ 20,000
◆ Last Date:– 31st December 2022
◆ Eligibility Criteria :-
1) This scholarship is open to Students studying in any year of Under-Graduate Courses and
securing minimum 50% and above in 10th & 12th standard examination.
2) Only student’s whose family income is less than Five lac rupees can apply for Arvind Foundation Scholarship.
◆ Eligible Course:– Any Under-Graduate Courses.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Proof of Identity
2) Bonafide certificate from institute
3) Proof of Address
4) Income Certificate / ITR / Salary Certificate
5) Student Bank passbook
6) 10th, 12th exam marksheet
7) For 2nd, 3rd year students, Previous academic year marksheets.
8) Current year fees receipts
9) Admission Letter
◆ For more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
1 For Arvind Foundation scholarship Preference will be given to students resident of Kalol, Kheda & Sanand Taluka in Gujarat.
2 For Arvind Foundation scholarship 50% scholarships are reserved for Girl Students.
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact Person- Nurpal Dabhi