◆ About Arvind Foundation Scholatship :-
Arvind Foundation is an CSR arm of Arvind Limited company. Arvind Fashions Limited Scholarship is a scholarship provided by Arvind Foundation. Students studying in any Year of any Post Graduate Courses can apply for Arvind Foundation Scholarship.
◆ Scholarship Amount:– ₹ 30,000
◆ Last Date:- 31st December 2022
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) This scholarship is open to Students studying in any year of Post Graduate Courses and
securing minimum 50% and above in 10th & 12th standard examination.
2) Only student’s whose family income is less than Five lac rupees can apply for Arvind Foundation Scholarship.
◆ Eligible Course:– Any Post Graduate Courses.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Proof of Identity
2) Bonafide certificate from institute
3) Proof of Address
4) Income Certificate/ITR/Salary Certificate
5) Student Bank passbook
6) 10th, 12th & Graduation exam marksheet
7) For 2nd year students, Previous academic year marksheets.
8) Current year fees receipts
9) Admission Letter
◆ For more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
1) For Arvind Foundation scholarship Preference will be given to students resident of Kalol, Kheda & Sanand Taluka in Gujarat.
2) For Arvind Foundation scholarship 50% scholarships are reserved for Girl Students.
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person- Nurpal Dabhi