◆ Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship
● Last date for online application:- Sunday August 22nd, 2021, 5 pm
● Scholarship Benifits:-
Scholarship will cover:
• Fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in academic year 2023.
• Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2022*.
• Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
• Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
To be eligible for the 2022 Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
● Eligibility Criteria :-
1) Be an Indian female citizen student.
2) Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2023.
3) Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math and Computing
4) May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
5) Anyone who is a “related party” to an Adobe employee is not eligible to apply.
Definition of Related Party – Any person having the following relationship to an Adobe employee: spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, sibling, child-in-law, parent-in-law, or sibling-in-law; any other relative or person who lives in the household of an Adobe employee.
1) Only Indian female nationals studying in Indian universities are eligible to apply.
2) Internship, if selected, will be offered at Adobe India office. Terms & conditions of internships for India interns will apply.
3) If selected for this scholarship, the winner will not be eligible for any other scholarships from Adobe for the same year.
● Link for online Application:-
● Contact Details:-