◆ About Scholarship:-
This scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Timken India employees and their children.
◆ Last Date:– 30/06/2021
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Studying in any Year of ITI Course who secured Minimum 50% in Class 10 are eligible for scholarship.
2) Scholarship is available to student whose family income is less than 800000.
3) Applicants from Bharuch – Gujarat, Bangalore – Karnataka and Jamshedpur – Jharkhand will be given higher priority.
◆ Scholarship Amount:- (INR) 20000.00
◆ Who can apply:-
Student pursuing full time ITI Course from Institutes
recognized by Govt. of India.
◆ Document Reqiered:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/Fee Structure (Tuition & Non Tuition fees)
8) Admission Letter/College Id/Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets
1) All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
2) Applicants from Bharuch – Gujarat, Bangalore – Karnataka and Jamshedpur – Jharkhand will be given higher priority
3) Students studying in 2nd year and above years will be given preference.
◆ Terms and Conditions:-
Hereby, I confirm that the funds provided towards my education by Timken India under their CSR expenditure will be used for education purpose only. And all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.
◆ Link for application:-
◆ Link for more details:-