● About Scholarship:
TATA AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship program aims to support education for girls from economically and socially backward areas in India. It encourages girls to pursue higher education in the field of Engineering and medicine.
● Benefits of Scholarship:
Provides full Financial support for their education (including tuition fees, living expenses, study materials, and a one-time gift of a brand-new laptop.)
● Last Date: ——-
● Eligibility Criteria:
1) Girls student should be resident from the following states:-
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Sikkim, Tripura and Uttar Pradesh.
2) Should completed her Class 12 from a Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
3) Candidates should belong from anyone of the following categories: SC / ST / Gen-EWS / PwD
4) Candidates should cleared the JEE Mains/Advanced or NEET examination
● Application Process:
2) Shortlisting of Applications
4) Final Evaluation and Selection
5) Announcement of Result
6) Award of Scholarship
The TATA AIG-Avanti Fellows Scholarship Application and Selection processes are totally free of cost. We strongly advise all applicants to be cautious of potential scams related to scholarship applications.
● Application Link:
Contact On :-