◆ About Scholarship:-
Staram Jindal Foundation scholarship is given by sitaram Jindal foundation to the students studying in any Post Graduation courses. Students from all over india can apply for scholarship
◆ Last Date:- 31 December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount:-
- Rs. 1500 per Month for boys & Rs. 1800 per month for girl
- For Physically Challenged or Handicap Students & For Wards of Widows & unmarried, Ex-servicemen
Rs. 1800 per Month for boys & girl
- For students staying in hostel – Additionally Rs 1200 per month.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : Post Graduation Course
Course Name :
M.A., M.Phil, M.Com, M.Lib (Science), MBA, Master of Business Economics/Finance/ Human Resources Management/ International Business/ M.Sc. / MVSc, M.Sc. (Agriculture), MCA, Organic Agriculture, Solar Energy, Rural/Urban Management,
Post Graduation courses In the field of Environment like : Environment Scientist,
Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
Post Graduation courses In the field of Hospitality, Micro Biology,Forensic Sciences and Social Work.
◆ Marks Required for scholarship :-
For Boys 60% & Girls 55% (except students from Karnataka)
Students studying under-graduation courses in Karnataka should secured minimum 65% (for Boys ) & 60% ( For Girls ) in last academic year.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1 Students studying in Post Graduation courses and secured minimum percentage of marks in last academic year are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
2) Students Studying in any year of Post Graduation courses are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
◆ Family Income Limits for scholarship :-
i. For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
ii. For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar, Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable.
1) Student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
2) If Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
3) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships will be given to students Studying in any Government or private colleges.
4) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship will be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
5) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
1) Download Application Available on below link
2) Fill Downloaded application completely
3) Send completely filled application with documents on address given below:
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
◆ Document Required:-
1) Photocopy of Marks Card of last examination passed.
2) Photocopy of 10th exam passing certificate. (If it does not contain date of birth, any other proof of date of birth )
3) Photocopy of Income Certificate
4) Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
5) Graduation Marksheets
6) For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
7) For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
8) For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
9) Death certificate of parents (if students are orphan)
10) Photocopy of 10th & 12th exam marksheet.
11) Degree Certificate if available
1) Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained.
2) Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
3) Income Certificate is not required from orphan students.
4) For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in last examination passed.
◆ Link to download scholarship Application Form:-
◆Link to know more about scholarship:-