Staram Jindal Foundation scholarship is given by sitaram Jindal foundation to the students studying in any ITI courses. Students from all over india can apply for scholarship
◆ Last Date:- 31 December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount:-
Rs. 500 per Month for students studying in any Government ITI College
Rs. 700 per Month for students studying in any Private ITI College
Additionally, Rs 1200 per month if student residing at hostel
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : Any ITI Course
To Download eligible ITI courses (click below link )
◆ Marks Required for scholarship :- Boys 45% & Girls 35%
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students studying in any ITI courses and secured minimum 45% (for Boys ), 35% (for Grils) in last academic year are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
2) Students Studying in any year of ITI course are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
◆ Family Income Limits for scholarship :-
i) For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
ii) For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar, Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable.
1) Student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
2) If Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
3) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships will be given to students Studying in all Government & private Colleges/ institutes.
1) Download the Application Available on the below link
2) Fill Downloaded application completely
3) Send a completely filled application with documents to the address given below:
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
◆ Document Required:-
1) Photocopy of Mark list of the last examination passed.
2) Photocopy of 10th exam passing certificate. (If it does not contain date of birth, any other proof of date of birth )
3) Photocopy of Income Certificate
4) Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
5) For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
6) For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
7) For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
8) Death certificate of parents (if students are orphan)
1) Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained.
2) Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
3) Income Certificate is not required from orphan students.
4) For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in last examination passed.
◆ Link to download scholarship Application Form:-
◆Link to know more about scholarship:-