◆ Fellowship Amount / Benefits:-
1. Fellow will be paid the stipend of Rs. 35,000/- and Rs.5000/- for travel and related expenses i.e in all Rs. 40,000/- per month
2. MTDC Fellowship programme candidates will be provided email id and I Card during the period of the fellowship.
3. Fellows are entitled to 10 days leave during the Fellowshi.
4. Fellows successfully completing a fellowship of 11 months will be awarded with a certificate.
◆ Fellowship Application Last Date:- 15th May, 2023
◆ About Fellowship:-
The MTDC fellowship program 2023 is designed to support a range of activities which include studies and services in a specific field, research to advance work on an issue, developing tourism-based organisations and initiative, training, and reflecting growth of the fellow along with MTDC. It will bridge the gap between the necessity of expertise in various verticles of MTDC as Business Development, Marketing, Restaurant Operations, Aquatic Tourism, Niche & Experiential Tourism, Tour Packages, Training, Tourism Infrastructure, Corporate Accounting, Tourism Innovative Projects, MICE, Social Media, Creation-Branding- Design- Digital-Marketing Marketing-Publicity International Relations, General Management, Responsible Tourism, Revenue Optimisation & Yield Management, IT etc. The objective is to gain from spirited youth, their passion for technology and fresh perspectives.
◆ Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:-
1. Age 21 to 26 years as on 31st March 2023.
2. Candidates should be graduates with first class from any discipline. However, candidates with graduate qualifications and postgraduate qualification in relevant field as specified in areas of fellowship will be preferred.
3. Candidates should have work experience of a minimum of 1 year. Full-time internships or Articleship or Apprenticeships in professional courses will be counted as experiences.
4. Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on computer and internet. A sufficient knowledge of English and Hindi is also necessary
◆ Fellowship Application Procedure:-
Email Your complete Name, Date of Birth, Complete Postal Address, Mobile number, email, soft copies of Qualification certificates, and soft copy of passport-size photo photograph to email@example.com & Keep firstname.lastname@example.org email Id in cc.
◆ Fellowship Terms & Condition:-
1. This is one-time program of 11 months having no provision for re-appointment.
2. The programme does not ensure any job after completion.
3. MTDC’s official timings will be applicable to the fellow.
4. The fellow may need to put in extra work and hours and travel as per requirement of work.
5. Verification of documents with respect to educational qualification experiences, age, and identity will be done at the time of the interview. The fellow is required to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of joining. Police verification of the fellow will be done after joining.
6. Fellow will not be provided any accommodation facility and will have to reside in the city of his placement.
7. The fellows are required to be present on the day of joining, at the time and place as directed once the offer letter is received. Otherwise, their appointment will be canceled.
8. The fellow will not be part of any political movement during the fellowship tenure.
◆ Fellowship Application Timeline
Online Application By Email – 21st April to 15th May 2023
Entrance Test – 25th May 2023
◆ Fellowship Selection Process:-
• Stage 1 :
Part 1: Written Test
Part 2: On the basis of the highest marks shortlisting 50 candidates for stage 2
• Stage 2:
Part 1: The shortlisted Candidates will be interviewed ( 50 Candidates having the highest marks on Written Test will be called for an interview )
Part 2: A list of selected candidates will be published on the website of MTDC
◆ Nature of written test
• Multiple choice objectives questions.
• Medium: The medium of the test will be English. Wherever feasible Marathi translation of the questions and optional answers will be provided.
• Total marks: each question will carry 1 mark.
• Duration: 30 minutes
◆ Composition of Written test:
1 General Knowledge- 15 Questions on current affairs, general knowledge, and social issue
2 Tourism knowledge- 15 Questions on general Tourism worldwide/ National/ Local etc.
3 English language- 10 Questions on Meanings, Sentence Formation and Grammar, etc.
4 Information Technology- 05 Questions on Windows 7, MS Office 2010, Internet, etc.
5 Quantitative Aptitude- 05 Questions on Data Interpretation, arithmetic, algebra, basic geometry
Total 50 questions Each having 2 marks.
◆ Link To Download Fellowship Notification :-
◆ Contact Details:-
Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation Ltd
Mafatlal House, 1st Floor, ST Parikh Road, 169 Backbay Reclamation, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020, Phone : 022-41580981