◆ LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:- 31st March 2022
◆ About Fellowship:-
This Scholarship is for students studying full time Nursing course. Preference would be given to students from the state of Himachal Pradesh. This scheme is not applicable to Rama-eesh employees and their children.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
(a) INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S./ M.Sc. are eligible for fellowship (or)
(b) 1 st Rank Holder at University level examination in Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/Applied Sciences including Engineering, Pharmacy, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions (Excluding Autonomous Colleges) in India are eligible for fellowship. (or)
(c) 1 st Rank Holder at University level examination in Graduate/Post-graduate Degree in Medicine only from any recognized Indian University or Institute/Statutory Body in India are eligible for fellowship.
1) Candidates who are Indian Citizens and have acquired their eligibility for INSPIRE Fellowship during the years 2020 and 2021 are eligible to apply.
2) Applications must be submitted through online mode only.
3) Please do not send application or any other documents by Post.
◆ Documents Required:-
- Passport size photograph
- Class X Mark Sheet or Certificate, for proof of Date of Birth.
- Mark sheets of educational qualifications (like 12th, UG & PG Program).
- First Rank Certificate for applicants who are not INSPIRE Scholars
- Appointment letter (if employed)
- If already enrolled in PhD. Admission Letter (issued by University Authorities i.e. Registrar, Dean, Director, etc. Only joining as JRF will not be acceptable, in such case you should submit as non-Ph.D. scholar).
Fee Receipt for Ph. D. admission
CV of the Ph. D. Supervisor
Endorsement Letter (Template available at https://www.online-inspire.gov.in)
Detailed write up of research proposal approved by supervisor
- If not enrolled in Ph.D. Three choices of University/Institute and supervisors.
Brief tentative write up of research proposal.
◆ Fellowship Period:-
maximum period of five years or completion of the PhD degree, whichever is earlier.
Link For Online Application:-