● About Scholarship:
Indus towers scholarship program is for differently-able students to encourage them for pursuing high education. This scholarship aims to support dreams of disabled students.
● Amount/Benefits of Scholarship:
1) Fees will paid directly to respective institute.
2) Few deserving student will get additional assistance/support.
● Last Date: 21 August 2023
● Eligibility Criteria:
1) Student from North East(NE) India i.e Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura would applicable for this scholarship.
Student from other part of India and studying in Indian Institute of National Importance (IINI) , Visit :
2) The Applicant should have not less than 40% would apply.
3) The age limit is 14 – 30
4) Applicant’s family income must be less than 6 lakhs
● Documents required:
1) Recent passport-size coloured photo.
2) I’D proof : driving license/voting ID/passport.
3) Adhar card
4) Disability Certificate
5) Class 10th/HSLC marksheet
6) Course Prospectus-Clearly displaying fee structure, if available and applicable
● Application Process:
● Application Link :
● For more details:
● Contact Details:
Centre for Rehabilitation & Training for Multiple Disability
Off Ramkrishna Mission Road, Birubari
Guwahati – 7810 16, Assam
Phone no.: +91 7086268549