◆ Scholarship Amount & Benefits:-
College Fees, Mentorship by Cummins employee, Soft skills e-learning resourses
◆ About Scholarship
The Cummins Scholarship Program was established by the Cummins India Foundation (CIF) in 2006 to support meritorious students from financially and socially disadvantaged backgrounds who wish to pursue professional degree and diploma courses in engineering. The program has provided scholarships to 1939 students till date.
◆ Eligibility Criteria :-
1) Only students whose family income is less than ₹6 Lacs (Six lakhs) per annum are eligible for scholarship application.
2) Students studying in 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of Engineering (Degree) OR 1st, 2nd year of Diploma are eligible for this scholarship.
3) Students currently pursuing in any year of professional degree/diploma in Engineering & secured minimum of 60% marks in their 10th exam or 12th exam are eligible for Cummins Scholarship Application.
4) For Scholarship Application Age of students should not exceed 25 years.
5) For Scholarship Preference will be given to 1st / 2nd year degree and diploma students.
6) Students appearing for the last year of Engineering degree / diploma and the post graduate students are not eligible for this Scholarship.
◆ link for online application:-
◆ Link to know more about scholarship :-
◆ Duration Of Scholarship :-
students will get scholarship benefits till completion of enrolled courses
◆ Note :-
1) Private tuition fees, expenses for accommodation like Hostel, mess, transport, bus expenses etc, Canteen or cafeteria charges and/ or, Deposits whether refundable/ non-refundable or caution money demanded by the Educational Institution are not covered under scholarship.
2) Only one candidate from single family eligible for this scholarship.
3) Only students studying in in & around Ahmednagar, Indore, Jamshedpur, Phaltan, Pune, Nagpur, and aspirational districts of – Northeast, Maharashtra and Jharkhand are eligible for scholarship.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) All Marksheet tiil date- including 10th, 12th
2) Fee Receipt
3) Income Certificate
◆ Contact Details:-
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 8956553173