The Reliance Foundation Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Sciences

Scholarship aims to enable and propel India’s brightest youth, who are uniquely positioned to sit at the forefront of India’s technologically driven growth, to become the future leaders of tomorrow.

◆ Deadline: 11.59pm IST on Sunday the 7th March 2021.

◆ Scholarship amount: –
1) For Graduate level up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs.
2) For Postgraduate level up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.

◆ Scholarship features:
1) Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become India’s global leaders of tomorrow

2) The scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit, seeking to select the best and brightest students through a rigorous and competitive selection process.

3) Up to 40 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected

4) 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.

5) Extra benefits to be offered to scholars include engagement and development opportunities, and being part of a strong alumni network.

6) They welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds, and encourage applications from specially-abled candidates. At the undergraduate level, additional consideration may be given to applicants on a merit-cum-means basis for those with an annual household income of 10 Lakhs or less.

◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1)Be a Indian citizen

2) Academic Criteria:-
● Undergraduate Scholarship: Students who secured a rank of 1-10,000 in the JEE (Main) Paper-I CRL* Examination
(*Common Rank List)

● Postgraduate Scholarship: Students who have secured a score of 600-1000 in the GATE Examination or Score in the Undergraduate CGPA (7.5 or above) or % normalised to CGPA.
Please use the conversion formula: CGPA = % of marks / 9.5

◆ Important Notices: –
1) Students who are selected for the Undergraduate Scholarship can avail other partial scholarships.

2) At Postgraduate level, scholars will be required to provide details of any financial benefits from other sources. The Scholarship programme policy will permit stipends from other sources of up to a maximum of Rs 15,000 per month during the scholarship period.

◆ APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
1) Application components:
● Personal, Academic and Extra-curricular details
● Two Letters of Reference: One that attests to your academic capabilities and one that attests to your character and leadership traits
● Two Essays : Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose

2) Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview

3) Selection of Scholars will be announced at the end of May 2021

4) For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100, or email us at RF.Scholarships@reliancefoundation.org

https://www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org

◆ Contact:-
Email:- contactus@reliancefoundation.org

Spread Scholarship Information

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!