◆ About Scholarship:-
Siemens has been transforming communities across India through Corporate Citizenship initiatives focusing on three pillars: access to technology, access to education and sustaining communities. The Siemens Scholarship Program is one of the flagship projects under education that enables access to quality education to economically disadvantaged communities. Siemens Scholarship Program based on the German dual education system aims to make youth industry-ready engineers and launch a sustainable career in engineering, R&D or manufacturing. Under this initiative, the program offers four years scholarships to meritorious engineering students from economically disadvantaged families. Additionally, internships, mechatronics, soft skills trainings, projects and mentorships provided by Siemens acquaints these bright minds with the dynamics of the industry, thereby leading to their holistic development. The program is being supported by employees in the entire project lifecycle. Students Studying in first year of engineering at a Government College can apply for Siemens Scholarship.
◆ Scholarship Benifits :
1) Reimbursement of tuition fees and Allowances for books, stationery, hostel, additional classes, etc
2) Holistic development program with internships at Siemens and other multinational companies
◆ Last date for online Application: 30th November 2022
◆ Eligible Courses:- Engineering
Mechanical / Production Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering
◆ Eligibility criteria:
1) Students Studying in First-year Mechanical / Production Engineering
Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering in Government Engineering colleges can apply for Siemens Scholarship.
2) Only students having age upto 20 years can apply for Siemens Scholarship
3) Only Students Secured Minimum 60% aggregate in SSC examination and
Minimum 50% in HSC EXAMINATION WITH minimum 60% PCM aggregate are eligible for Siemens Scholarship.
4) Only Students whose Annual family Income less than Rs. 2 lakhs can apply for Siemens Scholarship.
◆ Note:- For Siemens Scholarship 50% scholarships are reserved for girl students.
◆ Contact :
E-mail ID- email@example.com
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ For More Information about Siemens Scholarship visit:-