◆ About Scholarship:- ONGC scholarship scheme for students is an exclusive scholarship opportunity for students belonging to SC/ST category who are studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA and Master in Geophysics/Geology programme. Selected 1000 students will receive a scholarship of INR 48,000 each on an annual basis to enable them to complete their education.
◆ Scholarship Amount :– ₹ 48,000/-
◆ Last date for online application:– 8 August 2021
◆ Eligible Courses:-
4 MASTERS IN GEOLOGY/ GEOPHYSICS
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA. The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses by AICTE/ MCI/UGC/Association of Indian Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
2) Have secured a minimum 60% marks in class 12 for Engineering/MBBS course and a minimum of 60% marks in graduation for PG courses in Geology/Geophysics/MBA (Note: The minimum OGPA/CGPA should be 6.0 in 10 points scale of grading system)
3) Gross annual family income:- Should Not greater than INR 4.5 Lakhs per annum from all sources.
4) Students Age Should Not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2021.
◆ Document Required:-
1) Certified copy of Caste Certificate in Hindi/English.
2) Copy of Birth Certificate/Class 10 Mark sheet as proof of age.
3) Copy of Class 12-mark sheet in case of Engineering/MBBS students.
4) Copy of consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Master’s in Geology/Geophysics students.
5) Certified copy of annual income certificate of the family in Hindi/English language.
6) Bank details of the applicant in the ECS form attested by the bank as prescribed.
7) Copy of PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy (in case it is not available.
8) Copy of Adhaar Card
9) Copy of undertaking And Declaration.
◆ Selection Procedure:
1) Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study. In case of students having equal marks in the qualifying examination students with lower family income will be selected.
2) Preference shall be given to students from below poverty line (BPL) families and other students shall be considered only if sufficient number of students from BPL families fulfilling the eligibility criteria is not available.
◆ Application procedure:-
1) The candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in just one click by ‘Apply Now’ option which given below.
2) Complete application with all the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and attested by their Head/Principal/ Dean of the Institute/ College/University need to be uploaded and same required to be shared in hard copies, should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application Format.
◆ Contact Information:-
8th Floor, Core III, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
2) Telephone: 011-22406607 and 011-22406708 (Office timing 10am-5pm)
3) Email: email@example.com 4) Email for general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ Website:- https://ongcscholar.org
◆ Link for more information:- https://ongcscholar.org/fellowshipScheme